How can I join FEB Community?
Firts of all, you must fill in the application right here. We will answer you as soon as possible with the response to the request.
What are the requirements to join FEB Community?
The requirements are very simple:
- You must have a professional website.
- You must have a professionally acceptable work.
- Pay the membership fee. The fee is 95€ per year.
We are a Studio or brand; can we participate?
Yes, of course, but remember that it is a Community where photographers are the most important; even so in your profile it will be reflected that you belong to a Studio and its name. If you want to participate several photographers from a Studio or brand, please contact us and we will tell you the steps to follow.
Do I get notified when my application is approved, and how long does it take?
When your account is approved you’ll receive an email with your user name and password and you’ll then be able to login to your account, complete your profile and start to upload images. Remember that images will compete in awards monthly. Click here to see how the selection process is. It could take up to 10 days.
What happens if I’m not approved?
We’ll send you an email explaining why and you can try it when you satisfy the requirements.
What kind of images are the best?
- Images at 970 px on the longest side. If you upload at bigger size, images will be always at 970 and if its smaller, it will be rescaled so please upload at that size.
- Only landscape.
- All photo with watermark will not take part in any contest.
- .Jpg format
Can I upload any kind of images?
Yes! FEB Community it´s focused on documentary photography and is what we want to promote. But if you want to upload any kind of image to complete your profile, your are free to do it. But remember; only documentary images will take part in the contest.
How many images can I upload to my profile?
You can upload as many images to your profile as you want. You should know that the last 6 photos you upload are the ones that appear first in your profile.
What categories of awards are in FEBCommunity?
- The photo of the week, selected from all the photos uploaded by photographers.
- The monthly collection selected from the photos of the week and the last 10 published on your profile on the last day of each month.
- Wedding of the week, weekly select the best wedding among those published by users, this selection may be deserted at the discretion of the editors. Annually will be a prize for the best wedding.
What are the prizes for?
The awards are used to choose the best photographer of the year to be named at the annual meeting. It also serves as a filter to order photographers in searches. The more prizes you have, the higher you will appear.
If I don´t have awards, am I invisible?
No, all photographers appear randomly every time users enter the website. The prizes are only taken into account when using the search filters.
How is the photographer of the year chosen?
The selection process will be based on the monthly collection prizes. Click here to see how the selection process is.
Do the staff photographers participate in the contests?
No the don´t; They only have a profile but do not participate in them, as we inform in the terms and conditions of use.
How the judging process is?
You can see the details here.
What my subscription includes?
You can real al the details here.
Is it an annual subscription?
Yes, during a year you could be part of FEBCommunity. Visit our terms and conditions for more information.
Back to Blog