It’s important that you know exactly how the judging process works, so here’s all the details:
Requirements of the images to be part of the contests?
- There are no watermarks on your images
- The image was taken on a wedding day.
- The image must be documentary, not poses or couple reportage.
- Every single image you upload during a month will be analyzed by FEB Community.
- Weekly several images from users will be designated photo of the week (bronce medal) by FEB Community and will automatically be nominated for the monthly collection. If a photo of the week is choose to be part of a collection, the medal is changed to silver automatically.
- Every month three judges will be designated by FEB Community to select the monthly collection.
- Images are judged totally anonymously, so the judges don’t know who has taken each image. So that’s why it’s important that you upload the photos without watermarks.
- When a photo is voted by two judges or more, it becomes part of that month’s collection. When only one vote is received, it will become part of the nominees of the following month. In this way a photo can have several opportunities to be in a collection. Additionally, as a prize, it will become a photo of the week and will be published gradually.
- A judge can not see if another judge has voted for an image or not, so can’t be swayed that way.
- Each competition will have different judges. This are the actual judges.
- During the first week of each month month, the collections will be published and the winners will have their winning photos in their profiles.